Thursday, November 27, 2014

Slowly Creeping Away From The 200's!

I weighed in a day early this week as I fasted yesterday and I am proud to report that I am down to 198.4! That is a 1.3 pound loss this week! I would have liked to see 2 pounds as I had a really good week this week, but I am certainly glad to have a loss and to be moving further and further away from the 200's!

I have not been "regular" this week so will work on getting more fiber in my diet over the next few days to help with that. I am feeling good about going into Thanksgiving today! I am going to track every little morsel I put in my mouth. Enjoy but not over indulge!

I find that Thanksgiving isn't the most challenging holiday for me when it comes to eating, so today should not be too difficult. I hope to stick around 2000 calories for the day! I think I can do this!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

Happy Thanksgiving thanksgiving holiday greetingsHappy Thanksgiving Happy Thanksgiving holiday greetingsHappy Thanksgiving thanksgiving holiday greetings

No comments:

Post a Comment