Friday, November 14, 2014

End Of The Week Review!

This has been truly a great week for me in the weight loss department and with exercise! My final weight for the week is 203 pounds. That is a total weight loss of 2.5 pounds this week! Woohoo!

Here is my stats for the week:
Average Calories Burned: 2819
Average Calories Consumed: 1376
Average Calorie Deficit: 1443
Average Activity Per Day: 1:12
Average Daily Steps: 10,096

All in all it's been a great week! I am really hopeful to have another great week! I am on a roll and just need to keep doing what I'm doing! ONEderland here I come!!

happy smiley, smiley, faces smiley, smileys smiley, clipart smiley, emoticons smiley

I'm supposed to go to the movies with a friend tonight. So I will have to see how well I do in the popcorn department! I love movie theater popcorn!! Stay tuned to see how I did!

Moviegoer moviegoer movies watch

No comments:

Post a Comment