Monday, November 3, 2014

A Challenging Weekend Coming Up!

Every year in November I put on a scrapbook retreat. It goes on for 4 days! I leave this Thursday and will come home Sunday evening. I am really going to try my best and still try to fast on Thursday as planned. Hopefully I will have a better fast day Thursday then I did today.

male10 smiley, male smiley, smiley, thinking smiley

My biggest challenge will be staying within my calories and getting in enough exercise! There is a small gym there, so that will come in handy! I am going to try to start my day light and avoid snacking a lot. I may also not weigh myself until the Friday after retreat so I don't let the scale play with my head. The fact of the matter is I probably will gain  due to water retention from eating out all weekend. The key is to get back on track right away so that weight will drop immediately!

I will probably weigh in on Thursday before I leave that morning so I know where I am at. I am hopeful for a drop!

2 comments:

  1. You can do this, Blanca, despite the Retreat. :) I'd take full advantage of the little gym while you are there, and as for snacks, why not make some little baggies that contain healthy snacks?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Wendy! I will make some snacks for myself and put them in baggies! They also have an Olympic size swimming pool I can take advantage of. The little gym will come in handy, too!

    ReplyDelete