Saturday, November 22, 2014

Before & After Pics - Before @ 261 Pounds - After @ 199 Pounds!

So I thought it would be great to share a picture of me at 199 pounds and before at 261 pounds! I'm still pretty excited about this milestone. So I took a couple of pics of me in the mirror. I walk by this mirror everyday and still can't believe how thin I look!

Here is a photo I took January of 2012 when I started this journey to get my weight back off. I was 261 pounds in the below pictures!






I'm wearing my size 14 jeans very proudly! For some this may be a large size, but for me, it's a gift!

I have to say, I like what I see these days! ;)

Side view.

Another side view.


2 comments:

  1. Holy smokes, Blanca, WHAT an enormous difference!!!!! You ought to be SO on cloud 9!!! Those pics truly put perspective behind what you've accomplished. KUDOS, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't really realize how much I changed until I compared these pictures today. It makes me even prouder! It's the support of friends like you that helped me get there! :)

    ReplyDelete