Thursday, November 20, 2014

Not Sure About This Week

I've had a fairly good week, but just am not sure how well I will do weight wise this week. I only dropped .4 pounds as of Tuesday. So I am really hopeful for at least 1 pound this week! It would be great to be in the 201's at least! 201.9 for example would keep me happy! LOL!

It's funny I have good weeks with weight loss and great weeks! I can do the exact same thing 2 weeks in a row and not get the same results the second time around. Or at least close to the same results. But I suppose I shouldn't count my pounds before I weigh! ;)

But it is just really hard to figure out the magic process to keep losing the same amount of weight each and every week consistently. I know that my week this week was not as good as last week, but it wasn't too far off. I should at least have a 2 pound loss this week. Opposed to 2.5 pounds like I lost last week. I don't think I will ever really have the process figured out, but I will be thankful that I am going down in either case.

I am fasting today and I am taking my daughter Morgan to see Rick Springfield tonight! Yay! We should have a great time. I'm trying really hard to behave myself and stick to my fasting. Tomorrow I weigh in! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment