Monday, November 3, 2014

It Was A Nibbly Weekend!!

I had quite the challenging weekend! As you know I had about 2000 calories on Friday (Halloween), but did about 14500 steps. Then I had 2000 calories Saturday with about 15000 steps! Sunday I ended up eating about 2000 calories once again but did manage to get in just below 11000 steps.

I just wanted to eat everything in the house all weekend long! Maybe it was the cold weather outside. Who knows! I'm just glad I got through it with out too much damage! I've really been trying hard to get my steps in everyday and I think that is the only thing that saved me!

Today I was supposed to fast but had a bit of a tough day. I had to take my Mom for her colonoscopy today and was at the hospital from 9:30am to 12:30pm and didn't get to work until after 1pm. To make my day even more stressful, I have a ton to do for my upcoming retreat.  (See my next post) So I really needed to be at work to get some things done. I get there just after 1pm just to leave shortly after 2pm to pick up my daughter after school

Well, I went to pick up Morgan from home, I meet the school bus there. Parked my car in the driveway while waiting for her and my car wouldn't start when I went to leave after she got home! UGH! I tried jump starting it with no success so my employee Kelly had to come get us and take us into work.

Thankfully, Brad got it started when we got home later. So I was in a mad rush to get candy made when I finally did get back to work and in the process I managed to eat some chocolate. So instead of having 500 calories today I ended up with just under 900!

Surprise  surprise shock stun

I did get my steps in tonight and I am currently just over 10000! So that is a plus! I really don't know what to expect with my weigh in this week! I've got my fingers crossed that I did enough to drop something!

fingerscrossed fingers crossed goodluck

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, so sorry to hear about your car not starting. :O Any clue what was wrong with it?

    You did GREAT despite all the added stress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My GPS was plugged into the "lighter" plug that doesn't shut off when the car shuts off. So the GPS drained my battery pretty much to dead! This has happened once before. We now have a three way plug that is plugged into the "lighter" that does shut off when the car shuts off so that should fix that problem. Brad managed to get my car started last night and it's been running fine today as he charged the battery overnight. Got to love the hubby! :)

    ReplyDelete