Friday, November 7, 2014

First Day Of The Retreat - Success!!!

I fasted quite successfully yesterday with eating just 544 calories! The bad news is I had a bad case of the runs! TMI warning! I went to the bathroom at least 10 times between 4pm yesterday and this morning!

male13 male sad lonely

I'm feeling a little better, but still have a sensitive stomach. I started with this right before going to dinner and since I was fasting I had a salad. Probably not the best choice with my stomach issues! LOL! But at least I stuck to my fasting day yesterday!

I started out with a parfait this morning from McDonalds. I figured that would be good for my stomach. So far so good today and I am hopeful I will have a good day of eating. Just keep your fingers crossed that the diarrhea stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment