Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Ok, Just Up A Little Bit!

So I couldn't help myself and weighed in this  morning. I am up .5 pounds. I can live with that! Only gaining half a pound after a major holiday,  I would say that is success!! I am pretty confident that I can drop that half pound the rest of this week and maybe even a little more!
wink smiley, male smiley, smiley, smile smiley
Today is my day off but I am treating it like any other day and will try to stick around 1500 calories. Tomorrow is my annual holiday shopping day with my mom. So I am going to have a good time, but not over do it. I am hoping to still stick around the 1500 calorie mark. I will certainly do my best to do that! I really do want to see a loss on that scale come Friday, so that will be a great incentive! I will check in again in a day or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment