Monday, December 8, 2014

Hopefully It's All Downhill From Here!

I decided to weigh in a bit earlier then usual this week, so I weighed in yesterday. I was happy to see I have lost another 1.3 pounds and I am down to 197.1!! Woohoo!

I thought it was odd that I had no loss on Friday so I was hoping to see a drop when I hopped on that scale yesterday, and I am so glad I chose to do so. There is nothing more motivating then seeing a drop to help keep you going! I've had a really good few days. Been around 1500 calories every single day.

I will keep up with the exercise all week and try to really stick to my calorie goals everyday and maybe, just maybe I will get to 195.9 or lower by Friday! My fingers are crossed!

fingerscrossed fingers crossed goodluck

Today I will fast and check in again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment