Saturday, December 20, 2014

Goals & Plans For The Rest Of December!

Well I weighed in yesterday with more success! I was down to 193.6 which is another 1.3 pounds for the week! Woohoo!!

happy smiley, jump smiley, happy smiley, animation smiley, animated smiley

I have been doing so great! I really feel like I am just in the zone right now. I hope to stay there until I reach my goal. I am really feeling good about what I am doing to lose this weight and it seems really easy for me to maintain this lifestyle until I get the weight off. I think after all these years, I have found something that works really well for me.

I have created a new goal to try to get to the 180's by the end of December. By giving myself this goal, it will help me keep on track during the holidays and try to lose instead of just maintain after Christmas. I will enjoy some delicious meals during New Year's but will make it a point to watch what I eat so I can reach my goal! I love the thought that if I get into the 180's by the end of the month I will just have 30 pounds to go to get to my 160 pound goal! Now I can lose that in a year! I know I can! It feels good to have such a small amount to go!

I did have a rough day yesterday. I was starving when I got home and ended up eating 2000 calories!
 surprise smiley, male smiley, shock smiley, stun smiley
But I will have days like that and one day doesn't make my week! I am not surprised and I think it was my body's way of telling me I needed a small break.

My plan for the rest of this week is to try my best to stay around 1500 calories a day. Meet my step goal every single day including Christmas eve and Christmas day! I will fast Monday and most likely Friday. I will weigh in first thing Wednesday for the week. I plan to eat pretty light all day Wednesday so I can enjoy our tradition of making snack foods for dinner. Lots of goodies to nibble on basically. Chirstmas I will enjoy a decent breakfast and a nice dinner but will try to eat a light lunch. I am also going to try to listen to my body and stop when I am full. I did this at Thanksgiving and saved myself 500 calories by stopping when I was full. I know I can do it again!

Christmas does not have to be a major sabotage as long as I plan ahead and that is what I plan to do!

happy smiley, smiley, faces smiley, smileys smiley, clipart smiley, emoticons smiley


2 comments: