Friday, December 12, 2014

Determination!

Last night when I got home from swimming with Morgan, I discovered I had 2800 more steps to do of my 10K goal! UGH!

omg omg
This was at 8pm at night. I thought, I will never reach my goal and I was tired. But I did my usual jogging while brushing my teeth figuring I will get as close as I can. Suddenly I had more energy and Brad started the Biggest Loser. So while watching that, I jogged my way to 10,000 steps!! I was so proud of myself and glad I didn't give up. I was also proud to tell my daughter Morgan this morning as she is always encouraging me and telling me "You can do it mama!" She is a great motivator! She was very happy I stuck to it and got it done!

wink male smiley smile

I guess my point is, even when you think you don't have the energy to keep going and get your goal completed for the day, if you dig deep, you can always find a way! It's all about how determined you are! Never lose your determination and you will reach your goals! I know it's helped me!

No comments:

Post a Comment