Thursday, December 11, 2014

Baking Season Is Upon Us!!

I've had a decent couple of days. Did manage to eat 1900 calories on my "cheat day" on Tuesday. We made chocolate chip cookies and I had 2. Still not too bad for a cheat day. I did better yesterday and stayed under 1500 calories. 

I am hopeful if I have a good fast day today that I will drop more for tomorrows weigh in. I will do more baking with the kids this weekend and will try to stay on track. It's not a holiday house without the smells of baked treats! I am determined to make a few goodies for the family and enjoy them in moderation. 

In my line up are banana bread, oatmeal cookies, brownies and one or two pies. So delicious! It's nice to know I can enjoy a piece as long as I don't overdue it! Moderation is key and I am determined to stick with it!

Here are the delicious cookies we made on Tuesday:


No comments:

Post a Comment