Friday, December 26, 2014

Holiday Report!

Let's start with Christmas Eve. I at 2100 calories and burned just under 3200 calories. I made sure to dance to some Zumba music a few times and ended up with 14575 steps! I was pretty tired as we went to bed just before midnight, so I decided not to get those last few steps in.

Yesterday, I ate a whopping 3000 calories and burned 3100 calories.also got in 10851 steps. Since I burned a lot of calories yesterday I opted not to try to do 15k steps! After all and I wanted to do so
me relaxing. But as you can tell from my calorie burn, I was pretty busy!

My plan today is to fast. I will eat Christmas left overs for dinner. I may weigh in tomorrow to check and see how I did. We don't have too many unhealthy leftovers, so that is a good thing. I will opt for turkey and stuffing for dinner. Yum! 

I will try to check in regularly to give a report on how I do over the weekend! Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment