Sunday, December 14, 2014

Another Milestone - I'm Fitting In Size 12 Jeans!!

I have been buying smaller and smaller sized jeans over the past few years! I usually buy my jeans used because I know I have been steadily losing weight and may only wear them for a year or less. So as I finally fit into one size I start looking for the next size down to set a new goal. Well I have 4 pairs of size 12 jeans that have been waiting for me to fit into them and I am proud to say I fit in 2 of them! Yay!!



It's amazing to me how women's jeans can very in size so much. You can have 4 pairs of pants and they all fit differently (or don't fit!)! LOL! I still have 16's that fit me but are getting loser and loser. I have one pair of 12's that may take awhile to get into. They are not even close to buttoning! LOL!

But the fact that I can fit into any size 12 jeans is awesome in my eyes! It suddenly occurred to me that I could actually fit in a single digit size one day. I've never even considered this ever in my entire life. It never seemed to be something that was even remotely possible before. The thought is just amazing to me! But one step at a time. Next goal once I get into at least 3 of my 4 pair of 12's is to buy a pair or two of 10's! Now that will be exciting!!!

Happy Grin Happy Grin smile teeth


No comments:

Post a Comment