Saturday, December 27, 2014

Up Slightly, But Ready For The Next 2 Days!

This was a post I wrote on Christmas Eve and forgot to finsih! So here ya go!

December 24, 2014 - I weighed in this morning and was up .5 pounds to 292.9. I  did well once again on December 23. I did have 1981 calories yesterday BUT I walked 17504 steps and burned 3201 calories! Which I think more then made up for it!

I have started out my day great and have only had about 230 calories. I will save most of my calories for the end of the day! So I am feeling good going into Christmas. I will try to at least reach my 10k step goal today!

I am most looking forward to my evening a day tomorrow with my family. I will enjoy but not over indulge! I so love Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. It is one of my favorite holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment