Sunday, December 21, 2014

I Caved, But Will Conquer!!

So I ended up having 2000 calories again yesterday! We went to Burlington to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. I did well with dinner. I had a 8oz sirloin steak, veggies and a baked potato with just sour cream. The kicker was those darn dinner rolls. Although I only had one, I usually eat 2 or 3, it still added up. Plus, I nibbled on peanuts which are so damn addicting! LOL!

So I thought, this doesn't have to make for a bad week. I got up this morning and did Zumba first thing! I burned 500 calories doing that and intend on that being "extra" activity for the day. So my goal is 15000 steps and to hit 3200 calories burned today to make up for my little meal last night. I will try for the same tomorrow to make up for Friday.

I started my day off today much better and I am only up to a bit over 500 calories after lunch and breakfast! I am determined to have a decent weight loss this week, hiccup or not!

xmas smiley, light smiley, merry smiley, christmas smiley, xmas smiley, christmas smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment