Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Down Again, New Glasses & Shopping!

Well I was down another half pound yesterday morning which makes me at 194.4! I think I have really found the key to keeping my weight dropping! I hope it continues without a hitch until Christmas eve. I did some last minute Christmas shopping yesterday and I am about done! I also picked up my new glasses.

 photo IMAG4231_zps8c1d5ac8.jpg

My shop was open yesterday which is normally my day off and I had a women business owners meeting yesterday morning!  I took advantage of not having kids all day and did some wrapping while at work. So between my meeting, wrapping, working and shopping I had almost 13,000 steps! Woohoo! And I managed to eat only 1500 calories and I ate out all day yesterday! I have to say I am really proud of how I've been doing! Now I just need to keep up this motivation and finish the rest of this year strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment