Sunday, December 28, 2014

Another Day Down, Just Another Week & 3 Days To Go!

This is obviously a challenging 2 weeks! First we had Christmas, next is New Years and then I go to another candy trade show from January 2 - 6! I've gotten through Christmas so far but these in between days are still tough with all the leftovers and goodies around!

I had another great day yesterday! I ate 2000 calories BUT burned 3200 and had 17,782 steps! I did the extra work because I ate 500 calories over what I normally would have when I'm trying to lose weight, so I made sure to burn 500 more calories then my normal daily burn average!

aerobics smiley, aerobics smiley, gym smiley, exercise smiley

So far so good! I will be anxious to check my weight come Tuesday! I'm still trying to reach my goal of getting to the 180's by the end of this year! It will be tough as I have 3 pounds to lose to get there, but I'm hoping the exercise will pay off!

I will also do my best to have a good fast day tomorrow!

I just have to remember to...
never give up never give up fight

No comments:

Post a Comment