Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tough Challenges Ahead!

I have some really tough challenges ahead in the next few weeks!

1)Christmas Week
2) New Year's Week
3)January 2-6th The Candy Trade Show

My goal is to maintain my weight or lose during the time period of Christmas Eve and January 9th! It's going to take a lot of will power on my part to get through those 3 events (that span 2 weeks!) and maintain my weight, but I am up for the challenge! It certainly is a tall order! New Year's Week should be the easiest of the 3 events so I am hopeful to work hard to keep my weight steady in between Christmas and New Years.

Of course they have to have a candy show right after the holidays! LOL!
Xmas smiley, Candy smiley, christmas smiley, candy smiley, holiday smiley
 But what would life be without challenges! Right?!

wink smiley, male smiley, smiley, smile smiley




No comments:

Post a Comment