Saturday, January 31, 2015

Finally Found The Perfect Formula To Lose The Weight!

It seems I have really hit the mark this go around on keeping a consistent weight loss for myself! With my smaller size adjustments have to be made, but I have found what works and have been able to drop a couple of pounds every week! Here is what seems to work for me:

Average Calorie Deficit Of 9000 calories per week!

I have at least a 1000 calorie deficit per day, 5 days a week and a 2000 calorie deficit 2 days a week. Those 2 days are the days I fast. When I fast I eat 500 calories on my fasting day.

Eat around 1500 calories per day on my non fast days. 

10,000 steps per day! That gives me enough burn most days to reach my calorie deficit goal each day. On those days where I eat too much I burn more calories by upping my steps. Up to 15,000 when necessary.

This formula usually yields me a about a 2 pound loss per week, which is super ideal and a healthy amount to lose on a weekly basis.

Keep in mind that everyone is different. But with consistency and determination, you can figure out your formula, too! 

wink smiley, male smiley, smiley, smile smiley



No comments:

Post a Comment