Sunday, January 4, 2015

Candy Trade Show Day 3

I had another pretty good day! I had a few of my delicious chocolate truffles I made yesterday! They were so good I had 4! So worth it though. I munched on a few other samples. Couple of pieces of brittle and some different flavored malt balls. Also found a new favorite...chocolate covered corn nuts! Oh my goodness were they good! All in all I guess I had about 600 calories in candy today!

wow smiley, wow smiley, shock smiley, surprise smiley

It sounds like a lot but really it is not! I did really well today and usually do a LOT more sampling! I started my day with a parfait and had a wonderful Asian salad at Applebee's!

My Applebee's Salad
I also make a really cool chocolate basket at the show today made out of chocolate clay! Very fun!

My beautiful chocolate basket I made!
We took the family to Rainforest Cafe for dinner. I forgot to take a picture but had a BBQ Chicken Wrap that was delicious! It came with spanish rice and was so good. I couldn't finish it all!




I had just under 2000 calories, will burn just under 3000 calories and walked 15K steps today, so I am right on track with my goals!

1 comment: