Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Keepin' Up The Good Work!

I have had quite a fantastic week! With adopting our new dog Bella, it has been such fun! So that is why I haven't posted in awhile! LOL! But I've been doing well all weekend long. I have had an average deficit of 1000 calories each and every day and 2000 on my fast day Monday. So I am right on target.

I weighed in yesterday since it was the day after my fast day and was at 188.9!! That is down another .5 pounds. Which seems to be my average on Tuesdays. So I am very happy with that. I am hopeful for a good drop come Friday! Another 1.5 pounds would be most excellent, but a pound would be pretty exciting, too!

Happy Grin Happy Grin smile teeth

I truly can not express how fantastic I feel these days. This is the easiest time I have had losing weight in a long time. I think I've really found something that works for me and it has helped the pounds melt away and is something I can stick to. I am so excited to see what the next few months will bring. I would love to see me at 160 before summer!!!! That would be awesome and can only help my summer be a complete success this year, instead of feeling like a huge sabotage. I would just need to maintain my weight and not worry about losing.

Once I hit 160, if I feel I can lose a few more pounds, I will do so before and after summer, but will not pressure myself to lose during the summer months, which are the hardest for me to get through. We work hard for a living and with that we play hard when we go away for our mini vacations each month during the summer. I will have a strategy not to gain more then water weight. With my new found strategies, I have a feeling I can accomplish that task without a problem.

But enough about summer right now. I just need to get through the rest of winter and spring and bust my butt to lose my last 29 pounds! Wow, can't believe I only have 29 pounds to go! Woohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment