Monday, January 26, 2015

Tough Weekend, But I Prevailed!

It was a bit of a tough weekend for me. I wanted to nibble on everything!! I only had about 2100 calories each on Friday and Saturday. BUT my issue was I didn't do much more exercise on Friday to make up for my pitfall. So my calorie burn was a measly 500 calories that day!

But I was determined not to let myself fail over the weekend. So I worked my butt off and managed to burn a whopping 3300 calories on Saturday. I ended up with just under 3000 calories total,  for a deficit,  for Fri, Sat & Sun. So right now, I'm right on target to have a decent week! My goal on non fast days is to have a 1000 calorie deficit per day and 2000 calorie deficit on fasting days!

I am doing pretty well on my fast day today. I have eatin about 100 calories in walnuts today and that is pretty much it! So I am pretty sure I will do well the rest of the day with fasting.

The question is, will all of this hard work show up on the scale with at least a .5 pound loss? My average on Tuesday. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment