Thursday, January 8, 2015

Some Of That Weight Is Dropping Off!!

So I weighed in this morning to see if any of that weight dropped off and I did go down 1.8 pounds to 195.1. My challenge on my facebook group is coming up. I weighed 192.9 on Christmas Eve and to complete the challenge, I need to be at that same weight or less. Now last week I weighed 191.8 pounds. So I have 3.3 pounds to go to get to my lowest weight and 2.2 pounds to go to get back to my Christmas Eve weight.

sad smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, boy smiley

I'm not sure that is even possible, but I will do my best!! It's always hard when you go up in weight, no matter how temporary it may be. Because you work so hard to achieve your goals. I worked extra hard during this show to avoid a weight gain like this. But maybe this just confirms this is all water gain. Yes, I had one bad day. BUT one bad day does not make a week! I will try to keep my chin up and hope for good results over the next few days. Don't be surprised if I seem a little more obsessive over the scale these days! I may swear at it a few times, too!  LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment