Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Candy Trade Show Day 4 & 5

I was pretty busy the last few days and haven't had much time to post. So here goes!

Monday January 5th - We enjoyed yet another day at the show. It was our last day to wrap things up as we were driving back home Tuesday morning. I started out my morning well. I had a Sausage McMuffin for breakfast. Fattening yes, but only 360 calories. I enjoyed about 75 calories worth of samples at the show that day. We took my mom and my MIL into the show on Monday so they could go around and try some samples. So they indulged more then we did. LOL!

The show was very productive and I was able to order some new equipment for the shop! Here are my new toys! Yay!!

Happy Grin Happy Grin smile teeth
This will be used to get the air bubbles out of any of my molded chocolate. I can't wait to try it out! I would like to personally thank Bill Birnn & his wife for bringing this piece of equipment back from the show for me. I was planning on picking it up at their office in Williston but they showed up at my door step today and dropped it off!  So so nice of them! Now I can play with it even sooner! 
Here is a awesome cooker we decided to invest in. We put a deposit down and we will get it in about 3 months once we get the kitchen put in here at work. I am very excited about this! This cooker will make my life a lot easier!

For lunch we went to Harry's Seafood restaurant and I enjoyed some fish tacos! Boy were they good!

My tacos!

Kids enjoying the pasta!
Brad enjoying fresh oysters!
 We then ended the evening by going to the "Worlds Largest" Bird supply store! I went with my good friend Wendy and enjoyed the visit! We then stopped at Chili's for dinner and I had a great spicy Santa Fe Salad with some Bottomless Tortilla Chips & Salsa! It was so good and I was hungry and forgot to take a picture. Here are a couple at the bird store.


Wendy visiting with the birdie babies!

Monday I ended up eating about 2150 calories, Burned about 2800 and walked just under 14K steps. I went gambling with my MIL and mom that night and by time I got back I was tired from our long day. So I chose not to finish my step count.

Tuesday on the other hand did not go so well with my eating. I had the major nibbles on our ride home! I started out good with a peach parfait.



Then I was hungry again about 11am. I had a Whopper Jr from Burger King from one of the rest stops. I was so craving a cheeseburger. LOL! We stopped a lot yesterday and ended up eating at Friendly's for lunch. I had a really good Asian Salad so I started off very well. But then I ate half of Marcus' Quesadillas and half of Morgan's french fries!

pizza pizza female girl

Marcus and Morgan enjoying Friendly's


I managed to nibble on a little candy on the way home, too! So for our final stop we ended up at KFC and I had a 2 piece meal with potato wedges and a biscuit! Needless to say, I had waaaay too many calories yesterday and moved very little with driving all day!

I ended up eating a whopping 3041 calories yesterday and only burned 2300!!

surprise male shock stun

I did manage to get in 6167 steps which is not too bad considering I was stuck in a car most of the day! LOL!

Weigh In - So I decided to go ahead and weigh myself this morning. No matter what the news, I could take it. I knew I would be up some from all the stuff I've been eating. Well I weighed in at 196.9 pounds! That is up 5 pounds!! Holy Chocolate Cake!! I know that most of this has to be water gain. I always go up in wieght when I travel and eat out a lot. So I am going to do my best to fast well today and get that to drop within the next couple of days! I have my challenge on Facebook I got to complete! I can do this!! Wish me luck!!






No comments:

Post a Comment