Saturday, January 3, 2015

Candy Trade Show Trip Day 1 & 2

We left yesterday morning on our a trip and I had a great day! I fasted all day but did allow myself diet coke most of the day while I was driving. I had steak, mashed potatoes and veggies for dinner. And ended up with just over 600 calories for the day!

I also met my very good friend Wendy Kalusz. We've been email pen pals for a year and a half now and finally got to meet yesterday. That was really great! We started being pen pals after we met on a parrot forum and both wanted to try to help each other lose weight.

Enjoying dinner out at Ruby Tuesday's

Wendy and I both looking awesome with our weight loss so far!
Today I had an all day seminar for my trade show. I did fairly well so far. I've had just over 1000 calories and hope to get in 15k steps by tonight! I had a roast beef sandwich, Doritos & a small salad. I managed to get through the day with only sampling 2 caramels and a jelly! I also learned to make truffles but haven't tried them yet. ;)

Lunchffl

Chocolate ganache I made for the truffles!
My truffles!
I will continue to keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment