Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Surprise Gift surprise gift birthday

I've had a wonderful couple of days with my family. But I've eatin' a LOT of food! 

pizza pizza female girl

I have managed to get in 15k steps on New Year's Eve & New Year's Day! On New Year's Eve I burned  3150 calories but ate a whopping 3500 calories!! Today I did a bit better. I ate 2500 calories and estimate I will burn about 3100 calories.

Tomorrow I leave for my 5 day trip to Atlantic City to attend the candy trade show. I will fast tomorrow and will do my best to stay focused. I really would like to see me lose another pound this coming week before my current challenge of maintaining and not gaining from the holidays. So far I am down one pound since Christmas Eve. So I am hopeful to be down one more pound by next Friday at minimum! To be 189.9 or less would be awesome!

Happy Grin Happy Grin smile teeth


No comments:

Post a Comment