Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Welcome To Moe's!

As many of you who read my blog know, I loooove Moe's! I have made some changes over the past couple of months that has made this a very doable option for me when I'm trying to keep my calories down. The thing I love about Moe's is you can go online and calculate the calories of your entree based on what you have put on it!

My favorite thing there is their burritos! They remind me of home in San Francisco! I used to get the Homewrecker which is meat of your choice, beans, rice and all the fixings. These burritos are huge! I then started to go for the Art Vandalay burrito which has no meat. I really don't miss it. But in the last couple of months I have changed to the Art Vandalay Jr and that fills me up just find now. I save myself about 300 whopping calories by doing this!

My lunch yesterday! Art Vandalay Jr.
This is my favorite place to eat when I'm up in Burlington and I feel like it is a pretty healthy choice for my "cheat" day as I'm usually up there on my day off. This burrito with chips and salsa was only 585 calories! Such a yummy and filling lunch!

Here is the Moe's website where you can figure out your calories for your meal:

http://www.moes.com/food/nutrition/burritos/

So many chain restaurants and fast food restaurants have there nutrition information available online. It's easy to look up and a handy tool to stay on track when you are trying to lose weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment