Saturday, January 10, 2015

I'm Getting There!!

So I weighed in on Friday morning at 193.1. Just .2 pounds from maintaining my weight from Christmas Eve of 192.9! I couldn't believe it! So close, but didn't quite make it! The miracle is, I dropped 3.8 pounds in just two days after the returning from the candy show!! Of course I failed the challenge and here was my consequence:

Our one and only casualty of the challenge so far is little oh me! LOL! So here you go, I hope it gives you all a good chuckle. ;)

LOL! Pretty funny isn't it. On my Facebook group I had a challenge to Maintain and Not Gain and the penalty for gaining was having your head put on a chubby Santa. So here I am! LOL!

My lowest weight was December 30th at 191.8. So I am hoping to get back to that number rather quickly! Friday I did well and had about 1600 calories! I went to the movies with my good friend Tammy. I had a small popcorn and a steak salad for dinner to keep those calories down. Unfortunately, I did not get my steps in, with the busy day I had, and only burned 2500 calories. But I hope to make up some of that today and shoot for 15000 steps!

Today has been a decent day as I've already had just under 1300 calories already. I enjoyed a big lunch at McD's today. I was extra hungry this morning for some reason! ;P But I will try to be diligent and have a light dinner! I am so close to hitting the 180's. That is my next goal which should not take me long at all!




No comments:

Post a Comment