Monday, January 12, 2015

Weekend Report!

So I didn't have a super great weekend in terms of eating, but I did try to make up for it with exercise. So all in all it wasn't too bad! Here is how I did over the last 3 days.

Friday - Burned 2484 Calories, Consumed 1622 Calories, Deficit 862 Calories & 8717 Steps.
Saturday - Burned 3051 Calories, Consumed 1956 Calories, Deficit 1095 Calories and 15244 Steps.
Sunday - Burned 3078 Calories, Consumed 2007 Calories, Deficit 1071 Calories and 16029 Steps.

My average deficit over the 3 days was 1009! Which I am happy with since it was a weekend of nibbling! I had the nibbles something awful!! My band sinks with my phone and shows me this information on my phone app. The problem is, my calorie burn hasn't always shown up right in the last few weeks on my phone. I thought I had burned a couple hundred calories less in the last two days then I did. So I am happy to see the more accurate info when I plugged my band into my computer this morning!

I weighed in this morning because I was concerned how I did. Especially since I thought I burned 400 calories less then I actually did this weekend. I was up .9 pounds from my weigh in on Friday. I am hopeful that I will have a decent drop tomorrow after fasting today. I am REALLY going to try to fast well today and go back to eating my plants and protein. All last month I pretty much ate what was convenient on my fast days rather then sticking to plants and protein. With my busy holiday schedule, it was just easier to do that!

I really would like to see me back down to 191.8 by the end of this week. So that way I can continue working on my next goal of getting into the 180's! Our new challenge on my Facebook group is to lose 10 pounds in 8 weeks. Sooooo...I want to go for the gold here and get to 179.9 by the end of this challenge!! The challenge ends of March 6. I can do this and will certainly give it my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment