Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Almost Back To My After Christmas Weight!

After Christmas I weighed in at 191.8 but then between New Years and going to the candy show, we all know I went up! Monday was a good fast day. I stuck with it and had my plants and protein for dinner! I basically had a scramble with spinach and a small amount of Italian sausage! So good! I ended up eating 567 calories, burning 2587 with a deficit of 2020 calories!! I also did 10118 steps that day! So I was very proud of myself for sticking with my fasting and doing it properly!

Yesterday I weighed in at 192.5. That is what I weighed right before my trip to Atlantic City for the candy trade show. I now have dropped all of my travel weight! Woohoo!! That is down .6 pounds from Friday! I had a fantastic day of eating and moving yesterday! I ran a bunch of errands and made sure to get lots of exercise in! I burned 2836 calories, ate 1277 calories leaving me with a deficit of 1559 calories! I also walked 15323 steps!!

I am really trying to keep it up all week! Wouldn't it be nice to see 189.9 or less on the scale come Friday? Fingers crossed!!

please smiley, please smiley, boy smiley, sad smiley

I am certainly going to try to keep on track and hope for the best come Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment