Monday, February 24, 2014

Week 8 Begins & Week 7 Report!

Attached is my week 7 report and I think I did a great job keeping my calories in check. I worked hard yesterday to help get my surplus down as much as I could. I averaged a 41 calorie surplus last week! Woohoo! That was awesome considering I had a few pig out days! LOL!

Week 7 Bodymedia Summary Report

Of course, that is give or take a few calories as we do the best we can to figure out what we ate. Especially with restaurants that don't provide nutritional info. But I do think that after a week or two I should show no weight gain or a small loss.

I always find when I go on vacation I go up anywhere from 5 to 10 pounds depending on how I eat. Part of that is the travel & water retention. I usually drop most of it the first week I return. So I may do a weigh in about 2 weeks from now to see where I am. I will cross my fingers for a loss!

I hope to continue my Zumba all this week and keep my calories in check. I really would like to see me have a 1500 calorie deficit average this week. Which means I have to burn 3000 calories a day! If I can meet that goal, maybe I will weigh in next Monday! ;)

Here's to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment