Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 52 - Let's Get Cookin'!

I had a great day once again yesterday! I burned over 3000 calories and managed to get my Zumba in first thing in the morning. I tried a new DVD I purchased and it was longer and harder. I was lost several times during the DVD, but that is to be expected when doing these things the first few times. Glad I was in the comfort of my own home rather then having many eyeballs watching. LOL!

I was in the cooking mood last night and made two dishes from my new Pioneer Woman Cookbooks! I made Zesty Lime Rice and Fiesta Black Beans! Burned some calories while I cooked, too! Never under estimate how you can get in those extra calorie burns! LOL!

The rice and beans came out great and I brought them in today for lunch! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment