Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 39 - Confessions Of A Candy Store Owner!

So by that title, you should be able to gather I did not have a good day. A majority of my calories came from chocolate. A very busy and hectic day, I started the day early with chocolate as my fuel to get through the day.

I started my day with a banana. Ok, that was good. Then I needed to check my fudge. Instead of a bite I had 2oz! A little while later, I couldn't say no to a walnut turtle bite! Then as I was working on jumbo turtles, I had about a 1/4 cup of nuts. At least there are some health benefits with that choice! 

Lunch time came around and I had two boiled eggs. Protein is goood. But I continue to head down hill. Now it's time for some chocolate nut fudge. Ended up with 2.5 oz of that. I know it's getting ugly, isn't it! Time for another quality check of a cherry cream. I managed to test just one. My will power didn't go totally out the window.

Ok, I take that back, maybe it did. For dinner I had my daughters left over Alfredo and topped the evening off with cheez it chipotle cheese zingz!

I managed to have eatin' just under 2000 calories and estimate I will burn about 2900 calories today.

Oh lordy, I certainly hope tomorrow is a better day! I can't let the busy pace get me back into bad habits! I CAN do this!  Hubby and I are going out for Valentine's dinner tomorrow night. I'm thinking a nice lean steak may be in order! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Please don't be so hard on yourself, Blanca! You've been doing SO SO good, and one day of snacking on some of your goodies will NOT break you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Wendy! You are a constant source of support and I am thankful for it! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete