Monday, February 10, 2014

Week 6 - Staying On Track & Week 5 Report

I am now starting my 6th week of my weight loss journey. So far so good! This week should be pretty uneventful until I go on vacation on Saturday. I also have a business mixer to attend tomorrow night and hope to grab a bite to eat before I attend, as not to nibble on too much things I shouldn't be. It's all about planning ahead for me these days!

Below is a link to see my week in review for week 5. I did rather awesome, if I may say so myself! My average calorie burn deficit per day was 1050 calories and my fat was at 28%! The best I've done since I started this journey! Woohoo!

Week 5 Bodymedia Summary

I am looking forward to my weigh in on Saturday. I am hopeful for a decent loss, but will be happy as long as I'm going down and not up! Staying positive and not worrying about the numbers on a weekly basis has really helped me stay focused on the task at hand. I really feel in my heart that I will be under 200lbs before I know it! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment