Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Maine Trip Day 5 - I Enjoyed, I Piged Out, I'm So Done!

I had a whopping 3700 calories today! Between Friendly's lunch & ice cream, cupcakes at my sister in-laws in celebration of Marcus' birthday and KFC for dinner, I am so done! I had 2800 yesterday which wasn't too bad, but 3700 was way more then I planned for today.

Oh, I had soda again today, too! Come Sunday, back to water only!

I will be honest, I am feeling blah after all that! But it made me realize that I want to get back on track tomorrow! I would like to see myself finish the week with a deficit, no matter how small, but a deficit none the less!!

So that is my challenge for the rest of this week. I can do this! I will thank myself when I have another decent loss 3 weeks from now. :)

Onward I shall go tomorrow.....

2 comments:

  1. With all the walking in snow shoes you've been doing, I don't think this will make a difference, Blanca. :) Hey, you're on vacation - enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wendy! ;) I will! Did more snow shoeing again this morning and the kids enjoyed sledding! Defiantly a work out! To bad my phone and armband are not cooperating so I can see just how much I burned.

    But you are right. I'm on vacation and should just enjoy myself. Maybe not the extent of yesterday. Lol!

    ReplyDelete