Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 50 - Finally Getting Into An Excercise Routine!

I had a second great day! I estimate I will burn over 3000 calories today and I ate just under 1500! So I've reached both my goals! My daughter and I did the Zumba DVD once again and even my son joined in for the first 15 minutes! LOL!

I'm feeling very positive about this week and I am proud of myself for getting right back on track and not lagging! I have been known to take several days to get back on track after returning from vacation. So the fact I have been doing so well tells me that I am ready to finally get under 200 pounds and stay there!

Sometimes it is such a slow process, but I've learned to take it in stride and appreciate every loss no matter how small. I may only lose a pound a week, but that adds up over time. Even at a pound a week, I should be under 200 pounds by summer! Yay!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That was SO inspirational, Blanca! I've been slacking for the past 2 weeks, and I HAVE to get back on a roll. :(

    It's AWESOME that Morgan is doing the Zumba with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't feel bad Wendy. I hadn't started any excercise routine since I started this way back in January! :P

    I know you will get back to the gym! ;)

    ReplyDelete