Friday, February 21, 2014

Maine Trip Day 6 - Enjoyed, But No Pig Out!

I enjoyed the day and managed to have 2200 calories yesterday. Better then I had been doing, but not as good as I would have liked. I had a small deficit for the day, about 300 calories.

The good news is, my band is synching to my phone again. The bad news is snow shoeing isn't burning as many calories as I thought it would!

I do know that some activities don't register well with the armband. Like our excercise bike at home. Unless we move our arms, we get no moderate activity on the arm band. So who knows!

We hope to visit a parrot rescue today. They have a nice shop so I will get some goodies for our birds.

We will also go sledding again, too! Here is to another fun day!

2 comments:

  1. I truly believe snow shoeing burs a WHOLE lot of calories. It's nothing like regular walking. You may be surprised when you weigh in. ;)

    Have a BLAST today! I know everyone must be SO looking forward to going sledding again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you are right Wendy. There are some activities the armband doesn't measure well. I certainly felt like I burned a ton. Lol!

      Delete