Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 53 - What A Toot! ;)

It seemed no matter how hard I tried today, I couldn't get enough done! I had chocolate to make, paperwork to get done for my tax appointment on Tuesday and I have to eat right and exercise! Sometimes it's too much at once! I feel worn out just talking about it!

I did manage to get a little chocolate made and some paper work done today. So I didn't leave work totally feeling like I got nothing done. When I got home I made some dinner. Breakfast for dinner. :) Then sat down and was very unmotivated to exercise. But then I told myself to get up and get goin'. So I did!

But I had several issues with my favorite Zumba DVD. It kept freezing on me. Because I had to keep stopping my exercise, I only got 11 minutes of vigorous activity rather them my 25 minutes. But I did burn some calories, so I can't complain. It just felt like nothing went well today! Ugh! Hopefully I will have better luck with my DVD tomorrow. It is my favorite of all the Zumba DVD's I have!

On a rather hilarious note, those wonderful beans I ate gave me horrible gas! Thank goodness I was doing my Zumba DVD in my home as I was tooting to the beat of the music. LOL! My daughter was exercising with me. Luckily for her the music was loud enough and she didn't notice! Hee Hee! Hopefully after I have eatin' the beans for a couple of days my body will adjust. If not, I will be glad I'm not taking a class in public! :P

I did eat just under 1600 calories and estimate I will burn just under 3000. So not too far off from my goals. I guess I should be thankful, I could have had it much worse! Positive thoughts, right!

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHHAHA @ Tooting to the music. My computer is now adorned with coffee!

    Talking about gas, I've got a related story: I finally purchased the Nutribullet Pro yesterday. I was going to wait until Monday to break it in, but I rampaged the fridge and found I had enough fruits and veggies to give it a try. So I concocted a smoothie made of broccoli, radishes, and an apple. 2 hours later my stomach was audible across the room. 4 hours later my "scent" clearly followed me throughout the house, and 6 hours after gulping down the green slush, I had a LONG rendezvous with the "oval office". GULP! <--literally gulp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I made you spill your coffee! LOL! ;)

    OMG! Your story is too funny! I guess this is what happens when we eat better. LOL!

    ReplyDelete