Sunday, February 23, 2014

End Of Week 7 - It's all good!

I had a great day today! I ate light to finish the week off on a positive note. I have an hour and 23 minutes of activity today. 29 minutes being vigorous activity and 54 minutes being moderate activity. I did my Zumba DVD this morning! I new I wanted to try to hit 3000 calories burned today so while at work this afternoon I did 60 walking laps around the store which equaled 20 minutes of walking.

So a fantastic day. I estimate I will have burned 3000 calories by days end. I will be anxious to run my week report tomorrow and see my end results. I know I will have a daily average surplus, rather then a deficit this week, but I'm hoping the hard work I did today will minimize the possible weight gain for the week. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment