Sunday, February 23, 2014

It's Time To Zuuummbaaaa!

So I woke up this morning very motivated to not let my vacation sabotage what I have worked so hard for. I came, I enjoyed, I ate! Now it's time to get back on track and kick some butt! How do I do that? With Zumba! I love it and find it so much fun. It's the funnest work out video I have ever done! Although I have been struggling to get motivated and start my exercise, I certainly found that motivation today!

There are not too many activities that I do to register vigorous activity on my armband. Running is just about the only thing I have found that will do it and small parts of some work outs I have done in the past. The thing that impresses me most about my Zumba video is how much vigorous activity I get and I'm still having fun!

I do a 45 minute workout and 29 minutes of that workout this morning was vigorous activity! Woohoo! I haven't done my Zumba CD's in quite a few months. Since early last year, I want to say, and I was rather impressed how much I retained and it all came back to me rather quickly. Morgan joined me this morning, too! We both had fun getting our Zumba on! ;)

Since I promised to share all, I have a photo of me below in my Zumba gear along with a nice shot of Morgan, too! We did it this morning and that is why she looks like she just woke up. LOL!

One of the reasons I have put off doing my Zumba videos this year is because it is not easy to do on thick carpet and our living room has brand new very thick carpet in it now. And it is the only room that has a tv that I can do it in as I need room to move around. So my excuse has been "We need to get a tv in the other room so I can do Zumba." I just told myself yesterday, "No more excuses, I got to get started!" So I took an older pair of sneakers and put tape around them in hopes that my feet would slide better, on the carpet, and it worked great! No more excuses! ;)

2 comments:

  1. WO-HOOOO!!! Dance ladies, dance! :) Blanca, you are looking GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend! ;) Will be doing Zumba when I get home tonight! LOL!

      Delete