Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Day 37 - Candy, Pizza, Mixers & More!

I had quite the busy day today! Normally I am closed on Tuesday but because Valentine's Day is on Friday, the shop was open. I worked all day at the shop and was busy making lots of chocolates! I quickly took Coqui (my B&G macaw) home after work, drove up to American Flatbread and met my kids and hubby for a quick dinner, then attended a WBON mixer at the Courtyard Marriot in Middlebury! Phew! A lot in one day, but it was all good!

I had way too much chocolate today! It was one of those nibble kind of days. But it was also my cheat day, so I will move on and try harder tomorrow. I had a good dinner at American Flatbread and enjoyed a few treats at the mixer. At the mixer I had 2 wings, 2 small slices of cheese, 2 crackers and a small quesadilla wedge. I had just over 1900 calories today. Not too bad for having a challenging day!

I'm hoping the nibbles wont' find me tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment