Sunday, February 23, 2014

Maine Trip Day 8 - So I Indulged A Little! ;)

We had an interesting day yesterday! We started the day, ready to leave, only to get stuck in the driveway! A neighbor beat the tow truck and pulled us out. We got a late start because of it, but still had a wonderful day! We ate up cereal and toast for breakfast in an attempt to lug less with us. Then we enjoyed left over pizza as a snack once on our way.

We headed to Manchester, NH to enjoy the mall for a couple of hours to break up our trip. We stopped about 30 minutes early and found a great Mexican restaurant called Margarita's. The décor was just beautiful! It had a pleasant atmosphere and great food. I enjoyed a sampler which included a small burrito, taco and enchilada. So yummy!

We hung out at the mall and did a little shopping and then headed home only to get a call about 6:15pm that one of my birds got out of their cage. After several attempts to get her back in her cage I told our babysitter to just leave her in the bird room, shut out the lights and close the doors. I was confident that she would be fine and we would be home by 9pm.

We made a quick stop in West Lebanon and my hubby picked Five Guys to have dinner. What we forgot, since we don't eat there very often for obvious reasons, that a regular burger is two ginormous patties! Needless to say, I finished it, because anyone who knows me, knows I LOVE cheeseburgers! Didn't eat too many fries as I was stuffed from the massive burger! LOL!

So we ended our vacation with a nice greasy burger. What could be better then that? LOL! Now to work it off the rest of this week!

Oh, and Coqui (my bird) was fine and very glad to see me when I got home. She even left the bird room intact! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment