Tuesday, January 14, 2014

I Faced A Temptation Today!

Originally I had said that I wanted to not go to McDonald's until I was under 200 pounds. Well today I realized, it's the choices I make that is most important!

I am out running errands and wanted a quick lunch. In Middlebury, McDonald's is good for quick and I CAN still eat healthty!

Instead of my old usual of 2 McChickens & a diet coke (another habit I'm trying to break!) I'm having the grilled chicken southwest salad with a large ice water. That is my favorite salad here.

Can you tell Mexican/Southwest cuisine is my favorite!? ;)

So even though I didn't wait, I will call this a success not a fail! I ate healthy and that is all that really matters. Staying away from all the bad choices is the true challenge. If I can walk in here today and make good choices, then it gives me the power to adapt where ever I go! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment