Thursday, January 9, 2014

Day 4 - Continued Success!

I had a great day today. Was tempted a few times while making my chocolates but didn't falter at all! I am so proud of myself for sticking with this so well. My day consisted of fruit, yogurt, boiled eggs, 2 chocolates and bbq skinless chicken breast with mashed potatoes and applesauce. I ended my day once again with a nice hot cocoa! I had just 1200 calories today and feel quite satisfied!

Tomorrow, more veggies! I am not a total veggie lover so it is work for me to fit them in my diet everyday. I will continue to work on that!

I ordered a Ninja Kitchen System and got the Ninja Ultima by mistake. It's a more powerful blender then the one I ordered, but does not come with the food processor attachment. Now I need to decide whether to keep the Ultima or send it back for the one I ordered! I can't wait to start using it in either case to make wonderful smoothies and other foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment