Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Day 3 - Busy Day, But Still Successful!

I have had a couple of busy days. Definitely situations that test my ability to stick to the plan and stay focused! I had to drive my mother in law halfway home today. I meet my sister in law at a truck stop in NH. I find the best way to stay on target is to plan ahead. So with my trusty water cup and a few snacks in hand, I was ready to go.

Now this truck stop we meet at is known for having great muffins, pastries and desserts. Trust me, I know, I've eaten a few! LOL! I meet my sister in law at this same truck stop every time we take my mother in law to and from my house. So I was very pleased to find out they had a nice little salad bar. I shared a picture earlier here on my blog of my salad.

I enjoyed a nice salad as well as 1/3 of my sons blueberry muffin. So I was able to eat healthy and enjoy one of their delicious muffins without over indulging!

I managed to have 1545 calories today and that is including the nice hot cocoa I was able to end my day with!

I have not shared my daily calorie burn on the blog just yet because I am still waiting for my new bodymedia armband to come in the mail. As mentioned before, it is one of the tools I will not do without when trying to lose weight. My original one finally died, but I had it for a very long time. So hopefully I will get it in the mail this week or next!

Here is to another successful day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment