Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 15 - Week 3 Begins!

I had a fun day with the kids today. Took them to the McDonalds playland for lunch in Rutland. Then to the bounce house in the mall. I did fairly well but had a little more calories then I wanted. Just over 1700.

Here are my weekly reports as promised from Bodymedia. Now keep in mind that the first weeks report will have no data for activity and calories burned are estimated as I didn't have my armband that week. The second week I only had the band a 1/2 week. So the second week will not be accurate either. But all my food info will be accurate.

My goal each week is to have less then 30% fat in my diet, ideally eat less then 1500 calories per day and burn at least 2500 calories per day. My averages were great the first week but a little high with my fat and calories the second week. I will work on that!

Week 1: http://middleburysweets.com/files/Summary_Report_2014_01_20.pdf

Week 2: http://middleburysweets.com/files/Summary_Report_2014_01_19.pdf

1 comment:

  1. You are SUCH an inspiration, Blanca!! Oh yes, I read your Blog each and every morning. I'm so glad I can now leave comments! Thank you for making that little change!! HUGS!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!! Wendy K.

    ReplyDelete