Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Day 17 - Lets Talk About STRESS!

I had a stressful day and wanted to eat my way through it! I've learned that I have to make better choices & decisions!!

I was at home with the kids today (not the reason for my stress, by the way). When I was at the point of stressing out, for reasons I prefer not to go into right now, I decided to go to work and make marshmallow for the store. So that kept me busy along with working on a puzzle! See pic below.

I also grabbed a bag of pop chips to snack on so I wouldn't put just anything in my mouth.

I got through the day eating just under 1500. Victory is sweet! I am so glad I got through a stressful day without falling of the wagon so to speak!

2 comments:

  1. You did a WHOLE lot better than I did, Blanca. :( When I stress, I overeat...HEAVILY. Right back on track today though.

    We can do this!!!!

    Wendy K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we can Wendy! I am glad you are back on track today!

      Delete