Sunday, January 19, 2014

Day 14 - End Of Week 2

I've had a pretty good week 2! But I won't weigh in for another week! I am waiting until I really need to weigh in, which will be right before my trip with my mom.

I can now print weekly reports from Bodymedia. I hope to post the last 2 weeks tomorrow. It's a nice summary of my last 2 weeks.

We had a nice Sunday dinner tonight. Rotisserie chicken, baked potato with sour cream & salsa and broccoli. We ended our dinner with my homemade frozen yogurt. There is a pic below.

The frozen yogurt is all natural & low in fat. It is 2 parts your favorite frozen fruit to 1 part vanilla yogurt. I will say, it froze like a ROCK! LOL! I had to zap it in the microwave to soften it so I can scoop it out.

I made strawberry & pineapple. The frozen yogurt is less then 100 calories per serving! They were both delicious! We added a little light Hersheys syrup and had a delicious & nutritious sundae!

No comments:

Post a Comment