Friday, April 22, 2022

Scrapbook Retreat This Weekend!

After Easter I have finally fallen below my lowest weight of 182. I weighed in at 181.4 yesterday morning. I am so close to the 170's!! Yay!


I am hosting a scrapbook retreat this weekend and will try my best to stay on track but also allow myself to have a good time. I actually brought a couple of lunches with me, which is something I never do. LOL! So this is certainly a sign of my commitment. I did bring a few treats as well to keep me from the carb heavy snacks I provide my participants. I brought a couple of cups of popcorn, almonds, macadamia nuts and a few of my favorite See's candy as a special treat. I will consume all of this in moderation of course and hope to keep my carbs down below 30 grams each day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment